Weather can affect your slime upon arrival, your slime may arrive stiff or melted but don't worry we have solutions for you below!
Make activator before attempting to play with your slime if needed.
Wash your hands before playing with slime (slime will leave a residue on dirty hands).
Play with slime on a clean and dry surface.
Handle slime quickly so it doesn't stick to your hands.
HOW TO MAKE & USE ACTIVATOR:
Use activator if you feel like your slime is too sticky or runny.
How much you add depends on your needs.
- Add one tsp borax to one cup of warm water.
- Mix solution until the borax dissolves.
- Add solution to slime in VERY SMALL AMOUNTS (Too much will make it stiff).
- Knead slime until smooth.
Too Much activator = Rubbery/Stiff Slime
Not enough activator = Slime remains sticky
Fix Your Slime with these tips!
hard → If it's cold out, your slime may be stiff. Warming it up with your hands will help. If it's still too hard you can try adding more glue or some glycerin.
Remember: slime naturally melts over time!
sticky → Add activator in small amounts! Knead any lumps out of your slime until it's smooth.
still sticky → Not all slimes are meant to be holdable! Some slimes are meant to be played with on surfaces. You can also try poking and handling it quickly.
CARING FOR YOUR SLIME:
Slime has a limited life span.
It's normal for slime to shrink and deflate over time!
- Wash your hands before touching your slime to reduce the dirt/dust caught in your slime.
- Always keep your slime in it's container when you're not playing with it to prevent it from drying out.
- Reactivate it frequently! It's difficult to activate slime that has completely melted.
- Store in a cool place that's out of the sun.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us for help!